Standard Baseball Pitching L-Screen & Net
Our standard baseball L-Screen has been around for many years. It has many tried-and-tested features in common with the Armadillo but has slightly smaller tubing.
- 7’x7′ Frame with vertical support for torsional strength.
- Heavy Duty 1.5″ O.D. steel tubing with locking snap-pin construction make this model easy to assemble and to store in the off-season.
- The non-reflective black powder-coat finish looks fantastic and provides superior protection against the elements.
- #36 Sock-Style PE square-hung netting slips onto the frame like a pillowcase for easy installation.
- Nylon netting is optional.
- Arched frame legs mean better stability on uneven surfaces.
- Rubber endcaps for legs protect floors and/or turf.